We’ve been closely monitoring the dynamic situation of COVID-19, along with the rest of the world.
The health and well-being of our staff and guests remains our highest priority, and we will continue to be diligent, act prudently and with compassion regardless of the disruption and uncertainty COVID-19 may cause.
While the realities of COVID-19 are unfolding daily, we have already taken a series of precautionary steps in response to this emerging public health issue;
- We are taking guidance from the WHO and local health authorities, we have increased cleaning and sanitizing for all locations to help prevent the spread of all pathogens.
- We are pausing the use of personal cups and provide a new paper cup for any of our “free-refill” programs.
- We have provided information to our bakery cafe teams on how to report and support anyone that may express they’ve been impacted by the virus.
- We have restricted all business-related air travel to only North America and will monitor and adjust accordingly.
- We will not conduct large meetings across our locations and have encouraged on-line meetings.
We are also in regular communication with our franchisees and business partners and supporting their needs globally.
We will continue to be vigilant and stay in close communication with all stakeholders and health officials and are optimistic that this situation will be temporary and well managed by governments and health officials. We will work tirelessly to safely continue to provide the joy of our fresh baked products and coffee with our usual sincere and welcoming service.
Brad Turner, CEO